American Momentum Bank Bldg.
4030 Hwy 6 South
College Station, Texas
You may contact me to schedule an appointment by email (preferred), text, or phone:
Email — firstname.lastname@example.org
Text — 979.450.1210
Phone — 979.227.4116
If this will be your initial appointment, download the necessary forms here: Intake Forms
* This is the correct address for my practice; the address on the intake forms is incorrect.
Please click on the links below to download and complete the required documents:
Behavioral Symptom Inventory
- Individual counseling for adolescents and adults
- Couples, Marriage and family counseling
- Parent/Guardian consultation
- Critical Incident Stress Management, Traumatic stress resolution
- Value-based Christian counseling founded on biblical principles
- D.Min., 2004, Trinity Seminary
- M.A. 1986, Denver Seminary
- B.S., 1982, Indiana State University
- Licensed Professional Counselor, 1990
- TX LPC 9957
As a Christian Counselor, Dr. Russell understands people from a biblical perspective and endeavors to help them resolves issues in a manner consistent with our basic desires and needs. Dr. Russell believes that the description of “Christian” places moral and ethical responsibilities on him that go beyond what any state board might require.
He does not seek to convert people in his practice but rather to work within each person’s belief system to help him or her. His research into various Christian denominations, world religions, and philosophical perspectives qualifies him to understand and work within a broad spectrum of beliefs.
Dr. Russell maintains that to attempt to impose his morals and values on others would be a violation of the trust placed in him by his clients. He seeks to treat every person with respect and dignity.